If you have an Aramex (formerly Fastway) account you can set-up your FreightExchange account to receive quotes, print labels and track shipments.
There are two steps to getting set up:
Part 1: Set-up an integration between your Aramex account and FreightExchange
Part 2: Set-up your Aramex services and rates in FreightExchange
In order to complete this process you will need to ask Aramex for the the following information on your account:
- The first step is to create an account or login to your existing myfastway.com.au account
- Navigate to Administration > API Keys > Create Key
- The Client ID and Secret will be shown on the screen
- Make a copy and enter this information into the FreightExchange Aramex screen
- If you need any help at all our friendly support team are available to help!
Part 2: Set-up your Aramex services and rates
Refer to our Rate Management guide for a detailed step by step guide!