Getting quotes & making bookings using cost centres
Modified on: Mon, 4 Jul, 2022 at 4:07 PM
Getting quotes using cost centres
If cost centres are mandatory for carrier selection, you will be required to enter a valid cost centre at the quote and booking stage.
- Navigate to the Get Quote screen
- Complete the quote form.
- Type in the relevant cost centre to use.
- Cost centres previously set up under your account will be shown once the system finds a match. You can press Select to have it applied to the booking.
- Alternatively, you may refer check on the article explaining How to Create Cost Centres.
- Only the relevant carriers costs / quotes will be presented.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.