We offer credit accounts to creditworthy businesses that prefer to pay a single weekly invoice.
Please complete your Credit Application form.
Once you've submitted your completed application from:
1. You will receive an email with your completed Credit Application details and reference/ticket number
2. We will conduct a credit check with the credit bureau using your business information.
3. We will contact your freight & trade references to confirm your payment history with those references
4. If we cannot contact your references we will contact you and request alternative contact details or for an alternative trade reference
5. We will approve your credit application and you will be switched to weekly invoicing in the system
Q: I'm currently a FreightExchange PAYG Customer, can I apply for a credit account?
Yes! If you have been using the FreightExchange platform for some time as a pay-as-you-go (PAYG) customer and at least have two successful paid bookings you may apply for credit.
Q: How long does it take to approve my account?
We will do your credit check with the credit bureau and contact your trade references within one working day of receiving your Credit Application.
Q. What are your credit terms?
We issue invoices on Monday mornings for all charges incurred in the previous calendar week. Invoices are payable 7 days after issue.
Q. What happens if I'm not approved for credit?
You can continue to PAYG for freight using your credit card.