How To Make An Insurance Claim
If the goods have not been delivered, or they have been damaged in transit please notify us immediately via email or chat.
You will then need to provide us with the following supporting documentation:
A copy of the consignment note.
- Delivery docket or packing list, which has been endorsed by the receiver at the time of delivery as "package received damaged" and co-signed by the delivery driver. This document is proof of damage at the time of delivery.
- a) Lost in transit item(s): A commercial sales invoice, purchase invoice or an equivalent verifiable document substantiating the value of item(s) lost in transit must be submitted to demonstrate the value of such item(s) at the time of loss.
- b) Damaged in transit item(s): A written repair / replacement quote must be submitted to demonstrate the value of item(s) damaged or if a total loss, at the time of loss.
- A clear coloured photographs of the condition in which the goods were sent.
- A clear coloured photographs of condition in which they arrived. Photographs must clearly highlight the damaged item(s).
- For items which are lost in transit, the client has strictly 7 business days to report the loss, from the date which the client becomes aware of the loss.
If a consignment is received damaged, but damage is not apparent at the time of delivery, then the client has strictly 7 business days to report such damage.
Absolutely no consideration whatsoever will be given to damaged / lost items where the loss is notified more than 7 business days after delivery.