FreightDesk gives you the option to create customised tracking links that you can email/SMS to your customers.
What are customised tracking links?
Regardless of the carrier selected to deliver your goods, you always want to provide up to date tracking to your customers.
FreightDesk gives you the option to create branded tracking links for our customers automatically.
This functionality gives you access to a specific URL for specific shipments or references that can be shared via email or SMS.
An example is below:
How It Works
The header and footers can be customised. To set-up this option you will need to:
- Provide us with detailed information on the wording and formatting you'd like in the header and footer requirements (you can even provide the HTML code)
- Provide any required transparent logos or images in png or jpg format.
Your customised tracking links will be available within 2 working days after we have received all of your files and designs.
The Fine Print
- The tracking format/layout is fixed and cannot be customised
- This functionality gives you access to a specific URL for specific shipments or references that can be shared via email or SMS
- Links to external courier tracking sites can only provided for companies with publicly available sites (eg FedEx & DHL)
- For carriers who DO NOT provide any automated tracking events data the tracking will *never* progress past "Pickup Booked" automatically
- The tracking page may still be useful for sharing "expected" dispatch and delivery dates
- Your designs are final. Additional fees will apply if changes are required.