How To Manage Users
Modified on: Fri, 1 Jul, 2022 at 11:27 AM
FreightDesk provides functionality to manage users. You can add, remove and change user permissions. Here's how:
The system provides you with the ability to:
- Add new users
- Change user access
- Change user notifications
- Remove users
A Step by Step Guide
How to Add Users
- Navigate to My Company Details
- Click the Manage Users tab.
- Click New User.
- Fill out the details required then click Save.
- An email will be sent to the email address of the new user so they can setup their account.
Edit or Block Users
Click button on the far right next to a users name Edit User Permissions or to Block Users.
Change User Notifications
FreightDesk provides users with the ability to switch on or off email or SMS notifications.
For the user you wish to edit, select the "Edit user details" option from the menu to the left of the users name and edit the user preferences.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.